Indra Kumar Reuniting with Madhuri and Anil after 26 Years
- The blockbuster on-screen jodi of Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit are all set to reunite with director Indra Kumar after 26 years.
- The trios are reuniting for upcoming adventure-comedy ‘Total Dhamaal’ after 1992’s big hit ‘Beta’. Similarly, Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit are also coming back together after 18 long years. The most popular pair’s last collaborated cinema was ‘Pukar’ in 2000.
- Director Kumar has already directed 12 cinemas after ‘Beta’. Lately, Kumar is more into comedy cinema, and ‘Dhamaal’ is one his most successful and popular cinema. However, his last project ‘Great Grand Masti’ was super-flop in Box Office. ‘Total Dhamaal’ is the third installment of ‘Dhamaal’ series, which was released in 2007.
- The second series ‘Double Dhamaal’ in 2011 did Dhammal in Box Office. Henceforth, Kumar is making ‘Total Dhammal’ to cash out that huge success. Anil and Madhuri will be seen playing a married couple, whereas the shooting has already started from Mumbai.
- Ajay Devgn, Arshad Warsi, Jaaved Jaaferi, Riteish Deshmukh, Sanjay Mishra and Pitobash are joining the duo of Madhuri and Anil in the cinema. Fox Star Studios banner cinema is produced by Ajay Devgn Films, Maruti International and Fox Star Studios. Its release date is announced for December 7.